The Shipwreck of Antikythera
The Antikythera Mechanism is an astronomical instrument, so complex that it is usually referred to as the first (analog) computer ever built. The user through the virtual environment will come in contact with the mechanism, will know the history of the discovery of the mechanism and as a sponge-diver will participate and will experience the discovery of the shipwreck and the Antikythera Mechanism.
At present (2020 A.D.) with a transfer to 1900 A.D.
1. "Antikythera Shipwreck" Room at the Museum of Ancient Technology (today)
2. Port of Antikythera (1900 A.D.)
3. Researcher's - Scientist office (today)
The user has the opportunity to take his role through:
1. Researcher - Scientist: the user studies the mechanism of Antikythera as a researcher-scientist
2. Symian sponge: the user takes the role of sponge from Symi who accidentally discovers the shipwreck and the mechanism of Antikythera.